Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Hurling and Hoochies

I have no idea why, but after having dinner with a college friend last night, I threw up. Twice. I don't think it was food poisoning (I don't have a fever... I think), and just have a general vague feeling of nausea. My past experiences with food poisoning were much, much worse.

The dinner with my friend, however, was interesting. He's rather rich... and he brought his female companion with him. Never before has the world seen such hoochiness. I don't want to give away her name, so let's just call her Hoochie Prime. Okay, so Hoochie Prime has a classic case of I-don't-wanna-work-by-myself-itis, so has naturally attached her leech-like, money-sucking, grubby little stubs for hands onto my friend. Who is, apparently, either too horny, too rich, or too stupid to care or notice. *sigh* He has to be the dumbest genius I have ever met.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my mexican food recipe related site. It pretty much covers mexican food recipe stuff. I guess you may find something of interest.

3:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home