Wednesday, December 28, 2005

I'm Such a Follower

Four jobs you've had in your life: Martial arts instructor, ride operator at Disneyland, the guy who restocks the shelves at night at Office Max, and bank teller.

Four movies you could watch over and over: Gladiator, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, The Incredibles, and The Matrix

Four places you've lived: Hong Kong, LA, SF Bay Area... and those are the only places I've really lived, so for the fourth one, I'll put Tokyo, since I've spent a total of well over a year there.

Four TV shows you love to watch: Assuming they have to actually be on TV *right now*, my options are pretty limited, as I only have 2 channels that come in clearly o_O Sooooo, that means Lost, Boston Legal, Desperate Housewives, and Grey's Anatomy.

Four places you've been on vacation: Jamaica, Tokyo, Philippines, and Charleston, South Carolina :)

Four websites you visit daily: Something Positive, Questionable Content, Fark, and... Penny Arcade, maybe?

Four of your favorite foods: Pasta (any kind, but the Rigatoni alla Norcina at Steps of Rome in SF is quite possibly my favorite), ice cream, Korean BBQ, and sushi.

Four places you'd rather be: Tokyo, at my mom's, Bali, or London.

Four albums you can't live without: Joshua Tree by U2, Ten by Pearl Jam, self-titled Sugar Soul, Best of by Yamazaki Masayoshi.



Oh, and I'm going to Japan for about a month starting tomorrow :) Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home