Thursday, January 11, 2007

Meme

It's been so long since I last posted that posting something new was becoming almost daunting. So, I'm going to take the cheesy way out and post a meme stolen from Seppo and eingy!

Your senior year in High School is supposed to be "the best year of your life." Let's see how much you remember. I know for some it might be hard for you to go back that far!

Year :: 1995

1. Who was your best friend?
Hmm... Probably Noel and/or Ho

2. What sports did you play?
Karate, though not at the high school.

3. What kind of car did you drive?
A crappy old 1983 BMW 320i. Everyone always says, "But it was a Beemer!" Yeah, but the thing sucked and cost us several times more in repairs over the 3-4 years that I had it than it was actually worth.

4. It's Friday night, where were you?
Usually either at karate, working at Disneyland, hanging out at Disneyland, or hanging out at home with friends.

5. Were you a party animal?
Not really. We threw a couple of parties when my parents were out of town, but they were always fairly tame, and I never drank or smoked.

6. Were you in the "In Crowd"?
Not really, but I was "accepted" by the in crowd. We had our own little thing going on...

7. Ever skip school?
No, but I've been late and forged permission slips from my parents :P

8. Ever smoke?
Never.

9. Were you a nerd?
Yeah, but I was a cool nerd! :P

10. Did you get suspened/expelled?
No, but plenty of detentions.

11. Can you sing the Alma Mater?
Oh dear god no.

12. Who was your favorite teacher?
Hm... My English teacher Mr. Holmes, maybe? Had a lot of cool teachers throughout high school, but I think he may have been the coolest that year.

13. Favorite class?
A tie between English AP and Cooking :D

14. What was your school's full name?
Walnut High School

15. School mascot?
Naeemah... but that was the person inside the suit. No idea what the mascot's name was (it was a horse).

16. Did you go to Prom?
Yep.

17. If you could go back and do it over, would you?
Nope. It was a much better year than junior year, but I like where I am now much better.

18. What do you remember most about graduation?
Not much, really. It was a pretty standard graduation. The closest thing to being a good memory that stands out was actually the love fest during lunch of the last day of school. All the seniors closed in on the patio area and everyone was crying, hugging, and whatnot. I ended up carrying one female friend in my arms, while giving another a piggyback ride and ran around :D

19. Favorite memory of your Senior Year?
Getting my second degree black belt?

20. Were you ever posted up on the senior wall?
Is this like the hall of fame or something? If so, then yeah, for theater.

21. Did you have a job your senior year?
Taught martial arts and worked at Disneyland.

22. Who did you date?
Char on-and-off. Also casually dated Monique, then right after graduation, Katie and then Christina.

23. Where did you go most often for lunch?
We had a closed campus, so... the tree by Mr. Root's room. :P

24. Have you gained weight since then?
Oh dear god yes. I weighed about 165-170 back then. So... about 40lbs?

25. What did you do after graduation?
Continued to work at Disneyland, then moved to Oakland!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There was a tree by Mr. Root's room?

Was there a bush by Ms. Branch's room?

LOL

;)

A_B

2:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home