Wednesday, January 24, 2007

$50 for iTunes

So, as part of a very, very late Xmas present from the SO, I got a $50 gift certificate for iTunes. No idea what I want to buy, though. Usually on iTunes, I end up buying a bunch of old tunes that I used to have on tape or whatnot, but even though it's only $1 per song, I never seem to be brave enough to try anything new (other than Devotchkas and Matisyahu). I'm still pissed about the version of "Forever Young" that I grabbed off iTunes... I listened to the preview and it sounded fine, and it turned out to be a live version that isn't quite as good as the recording (the audience sings parts of the song). Ah well.

Maybe with this free money, I'll try a few things. Maybe a couple more Zero 7 songs? Or maybe I'll just load up Pandora.com for a bit and just take some notes... Problem is that I have no idea what sort of music I'm in the mood for nowadays. One day, I'm listening to upbeat, poppy music like "Such Great Heights" and "Destiny," and the next, I'm listening to Japanese jazz/hip hop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home