Monday, January 29, 2007

Oh joyous day

I'd just like to share the fact that I am officially the lightest I've been in about 5-6 years. While I'm not the skinniest, as last January my waist was definitely smaller than it is now, I am definitely the lightest. It's the first time since about 2001 or so that I got on the scale and the first number was a "1" and not a "2." Yes, ladies and gentlemen: I broke the 200 lbs barrier! Granted, it was by 0.2 lbs, but still! This morning I weighed in at 199.8, despite having pigged out on beef, pork, chicken, rice, and beer on Saturday.

That's 11.5 lbs for me. Still 8.5 more to go!

5 Comments:

Blogger eingy said...

Holy moly! I have to start starving Seppo. :D

I've hit a wall. The weight is what my stable weight was for years, so it's hard to shake.

Congratulations! Now I have to up N's pay since she's not plying you with enough chocolates.

1:26 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations!

5:05 PM

 
Blogger hapacheese said...

Again, to further enforce the fact that while I may be the lightest I've been in years, I'm definitely not the skinniest. This morning, I tried on some pants I got about 2 years ago when I was working out every day, and they barely fit =\ They fit better than they did 2 months ago (could hardly even button them), but at least I could get in them now. Of course, a simple sneeze would probably rip the seams, but hey, it's progress.

12:09 PM

 
Blogger Joseph said...

I'll say it now, I'm sweetening the pot. I'll buy a game for the winner, PROVIDED they keep their weight off until the end of the year.

9:23 PM

 
Blogger hapacheese said...

Deal. I plan on losing *more* weight anyway... (trying to get down to pre-working days weight)

Just under 8 lbs to go :P

3:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home