Friday, February 09, 2007

Not much going on

Made little progress on the weight loss thing this week... Only lost a little over 1 pound this week. Which is still good, but progress definitely feels like it's slowing.

Starting weight: 211.3
Current weight: 197.6
7-day average: 198.8
Goal: 191.3

Spending next week in Japan, which may put a bit of a dent in my overall plans, but during the last trip to Japan, I still managed to lose 2 lbs. We'll see.

Last week, I missed my little cousin's birthday. She turned 6. She had told me that I better be there, and I told her I didn't think I'd be able to make it... but I actually had a trip to Japan planned for business then, so was hoping that I would. Turns out I'm lucky I didn't make any promises, as the trip was delayed to next week.

Not much else going on... Bacon jumped into the toilet again last weekend. Have no idea what that cat's obsession with the toilet is. Also realized that Butter looks like he's constantly wearing a giant furry helmet. Overall, he's a long-haired cat. Except his shoulders. For some reason, the fur all around his shoulders is really short, making him look like Darth Helmet from Space Balls. My brother says my cats are defective. I prefer to call them "special."

2 Comments:

Blogger eingy said...

Bacon jumped into the toilet again last weekend.

I heard this was you-know-who's fault. T_T Sorry! Poor Bacon. Poor hapacheese & co.

4:24 PM

 
Blogger hapacheese said...

Haha... It's cool. The other two times it happened, we did it :)

9:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home