Monday, June 16, 2008

Gas Con't

I know I'm preaching to the choir, but felt I had to continue.

Gas price at local Chevron as of Friday, June 13: $4.55/gallon

So, within the span of 18 days, gas prices have jumped $0.43/gallon. A 10.4% increase in the span of less than a month. How lovely.

In other news, been cleaning out my cubicle at work in preparation for the big move (we're changing buildings). I finally decided to toss all those years old documents that served no purpose other than "just in case" and for nostalgia's sake. It's amazing how much crap you can accumulate over the years. But of course, the day that I decide to tear through all my confidential paperwork, the shredder bins are missing. So I'm left with a giant mound of papers sitting on the floor in my cubicle. Fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home