Monday, February 06, 2006

24 - The Spoilers

This post is NOTHING BUT SPOILERS!!!1!

You have been warned.



Okay, I just finished walking with dinosaurs and watched the last episode of 24 Season 1. Awesome stuff. My fiance had watched it while I was in Japan, but she wanted to watch it again to see how I would react. It pissed her off because I guessed most of the big twists:

"That's not Alan York. She's screwed."
"Jaymee is dead."
"Drazen's alive. Just watch."
"There's a bomb in the phone."
"I'd been debating whether or not it was Mason or Myers that was the bad guy. We're still at the beginning of the second to last episode. It's still too early to give away the real second mole. It's gotta be Nina."
etc.

It didn't ruin it for me, but actually made it fun to watch for little clues or hints. But, the one problem I had with the ending was the fact that it was Nina. I mean, how long had she been in CTU? Everyone talked about her like she'd been there for years, and that she'd worked her way up, but sacrficed everything because of Jack. And besides, you figure they'd have a pretty thorough background check for their employees. It's not like she turned suddenly... she was a plant from the beginning (different name, hidden past, etc). How'd they justify that?

Well, time to move on to Season 2, I suppose.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Here's how I rate the seasons:

1) Season 4
2) Season 1
3) Season 2
4) Season 3

So far, season 5 is shaping up to be at least on par with season 4, if not better. For season 4 to really have an impact though, you need to sit through all of them, so don't go skipping around :D

The first two episodes of season 2 kick all kinds of ass. In them, probably some of the most "holy shit Jack is a badass" moments of the entire series.

12:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home