Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Note to Self

I'm leaving this as a marker for myself to start blogging about the various wines, beers, and other drinks that I try over the years. I realized that I've been trying a lot of different drinks, but rarely remember the ones that I really like. So, I figured I should just start blogging about it all and add a few labels for easy finding.

I've recently tried a couple of red wines, 2 new beers, and a moscato d'asti, but I don't remember the names right now. I'll grab the corks (and bottle) tonight and write up a couple of reviews!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger eingy said...

I good tip that I saw Chad using is to take camera pics of the bottles/labels.

12:31 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to some beer reviews. I'm going nuts out here craving for some good microbrews.

10:57 PM

 
Blogger hapacheese said...

Whoa! Foomy! How you been?

Yeah, I've finally gotten around to trying out some of the microbrews at the local Whole Foods. Some of them not so spectacular, but I've found a couple of gems. I'll start posting soon. Good luck finding them in Japan, though =\

10:01 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Been good but busy and beerless. I've found a couple so-so microbrews in Osaka. In what I've dubbed the beligian district (an alley with 3 bars that have a decent selection of belgian ales) I've found a spot that has regular rotations from some of the few microbreweries across Japan. Some near hits and some misses, they've still got a long ways to go. What I'd give for a Fat Tire or an Arrogant Bastard. I'll live vicariously through your reviews for the time being.

10:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home